gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They'd rather you were dead

Doctor Fined For Prescribing Ivermectin Against COVID-19

“Ivermectin is an extremely safe drug—much safer than most drugs physicians prescribe without all the ‘informed consent’ discussions demanded here,” Dr. Orient told The Epoch Times in an email.
“As to informing patients of alternatives, the reasons patients were calling this doctor was likely that no alternatives were available. It was ‘isolate and go to ER if you get worse.’

She recommended doctors avoid Washington state if they’re able.

The Washington Medical Commission did not return an inquiry.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Amazed there are still idiots wearing masks and believing th US government.

If the US government tells you the sky is blue, they're lying. What part of Lying Assholes do you not get?

Ex-NIH Director Confirms 'No Science' Behind 6-Foot Distancing Rules

Newly released testimony from former NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins confirms that Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx did not base the pandemic-era six-foot social distancing rule on science, and instead were making things up as they went along.

Counsel then asked, "Is that I do not recall or I do not see any evidence supporting six feet?"
To which Collins replied "I did not see evidence, but I’m not sure I would have been shown evidence at that point."
"Since then, it has been an awfully large topic. Have you seen any evidence since then supporting six feet?" Counsel replied.
"No," said Collins.

BREAKING.@COVIDSelect releases testimony of Dr. Francis Collins, former NIH director who ran America's Covid response.

Highlights:
• 6-feet social distancing made up
• Wuhan lab leak not 'conspiracy theory'
• Fauci had agenda to discredit lab leak
• Fauci lied
• NIH… pic.twitter.com/ycFSZKrTQr
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) May 16, 2024

In October 2020, Francis Collins labeled me, Harvard prof. @MartinKulldorff, and Oxford prof. @SunetraGupta "fringe epidemiologists" for opposing lockdowns and school closures. He embraced and recommended "social distancing" on the basis of nothing. x.com
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) May 17, 2024

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They'd rather you were dead

Doctor Fined For Prescribing Ivermectin Against COVID-19

“Ivermectin is an extremely safe drug—much safer than most drugs physicians prescribe without all the ‘informed consent’ discussions demanded here,” Dr. Orient told The Epoch Times in an email.
“As to informing patients of alternatives, the reasons patients were calling this doctor was likely that no alternatives were available. It was ‘isolate and go to ER if you get worse.’

She recommended doctors avoid Washington state if they’re able.

The Washington Medical Commission did not return an inquiry.
Trust the Science, MAJOR FAILURE!!!