App not working properly

TheLug

n3wb
Reaction score
I can login and see my cameras fine. when i click on say camera 1, then click back out to go look at another camera it will just be a black video feed. the connection will time out and then i will have to log out and then back in after a few minutes to be able to connect again.

I am on on iOS 13.1.3, and app version 1.63.10, server version 5.0.6.0 x64

Reaction score
I can login and see my cameras fine. when i click on say camera 1, then click back out to go look at another camera it will just be a black video feed. the connection will time out and then i will have to log out and then back in after a few minutes to be able to connect again.

I am on on iOS 13.1.3, and app version 1.63.10, server version 5.0.6.0 x64
I have the same issues, it happened when I updated to 5.0.6.0. Will revert back a version tomorrow.

Reaction score
Having similar issues. Can login just fine on the app and view alerts/info, but when I view the camera page, opening any individual camera shows a black screen. Eventually, the app times out and logs me out, then after a few seconds, logs me back in successfully. The web app does not show this issue. Accessing through the web portal both remote and local works perfectly for me.

App Version: 1.63.10
Server Version: 5.0.6.0
iOS Version: 13.1.2

Ugc

n3wb
Reaction score
Same here....I was beginning to think it was just me....Don’t know if it is the app or BI..

tommyboy

n3wb
Reaction score
Having odd issues here too with the app on the latest version of iOS. Sometimes scrolling through the alerts list will sometimes freeze, or trying to press the delete all alerts (the garbage can icon on the bottom right) will freeze it too. Just updated BI to 5.0.6.9, we'll see if that does any better.

Ugc

n3wb
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is the app. It hasn’t been updated since IOS 11 or 12. With all the changes in IOS 13 something must be causing the issue. I can access BI feed through other apps and the UI and all is normal. I understand that there is not an ongoing revenue stream but I’m willing to buy a “new” version. There are ways for me to work around not having the app but for my technology challenged wife I really need it. I’m also missing the “geo” part of the app. It was really nice to just leave the house and have it reset the system from “home” to “away”.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is the app. It hasn’t been updated since IOS 11 or 12. With all the changes in IOS 13 something must be causing the issue. I can access BI feed through other apps and the UI and all is normal. I understand that there is not an ongoing revenue stream but I’m willing to buy a “new” version. There are ways for me to work around not having the app but for my technology challenged wife I really need it. I’m also missing the “geo” part of the app. It was really nice to just leave the house and have it reset the system from “home” to “away”.
It’s working fine in my testing on the later at iOS release. More than likely it’s firewall related. Make sure Ddos protection is disabled if it’s an option on your router. Disable all firewalls and test or use vpn. Also email Support

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
No problems here, I’m on iOS 13.3, can switch between cams and clips with no issues.

The only issue I have is when moving to the next clip, I have to wait for the clip to play at least 5+ seconds else the same clip just restarts. I logged this with support and was told that the app would be under going a much needed update soon but no dates were given.