Auto touring IP dome camera recommendations required

mickiete

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been asked to find a auto touring mini ptz dome camera here in the UK.

He wants it to travel between 4 presets pausing between each preset.

I think I found one Dahua DH-SD1A203T-GN from reading on here in a question, but to order this it will not arrive here until mid December.

Can anyone recommend a suitable camera that is not too expensive please, and preferably in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if you are interested in Dahua and some hikvision cameras, a forum member sells dahua and ships world wide. You can read some of the members recommendations on his service. He also provides cameras to other forum member for evaluation and reviews. His cameras are all 100% international (upgradable), some are the IPC brand but are actually 100% original manufacture dahua or hikvision
you can email him for a quote, or purchase from his Aliexpress store or his Amazon store.

he normally delivers in less than a week.

Andy
@EMPIRETECANDY
kingsecurity2014@163.com
Andy's ipcamtalk vendor forum: EmpireTech Andy
Andy's AliExpress store: Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling and more on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Andy's Amazon store: EmpireTech-Andy @ Amazon.com:

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You are almost always better off by using a number of fixed cams to cover the same area instead of a PTZ. The PTZ in that case has a 75% chance it will be looking at the wrong spot when something happens.