Blue Iris Android mobile app update

JimBoCA

n3wb
Reaction score
With the latest update the top of all the log pages is hidden / missing on the android version. Anyone else finding this?
Yes, I see the same on Pixel 3 XL.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Steven4x4

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The latest BI android app, 2.0.67, fixes this issue.
Yeah, I experienced this yesterday with the new update, I didn't have a chance to post. Confirmed that it fixed their weird bar issue. (It's no longer there).

Though, I too am having a delay issue.
I haven't investigated much...
But I'll often times get an alert 10 or so minutes after it actually it triggers, then I'll get that same alert 10 or so minutes after that referencing an event that happened 20 minutes ago.
I also to experienced that when I try to view the alert it took quite a long time to access them...
I will try some of the post that were mentioned her when I have a moment and report back.

Steven4x4

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The Grey Bar is back on 2.0.68.
If you start in full screen landscape mode and have it set to load the first camera group (Or any camera group for that matter)... The Grey bar is back on the top.
I'm able to clear it up, if I rotate to portrait and rotate it back. Usually not an issue on my phone, but on a mounted tablet, not so much.

I can confirm switching the bit rate did speed things up, thanks for that tip.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know you can achieve this with geofencing but it would be nice to be able to enable/disable push notifications on your app instead of relying on the bi main.