Blue Iris clips and archiving

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey,
So i'm under the impression that i have now set up 24/7 recording and storage for 17 days.
However - if i look at the status screen Blue Iris is telling me that it is deleting something even though there is enough space for storage and it has just been 6 days since it was set to record 24/7.
What am i missing and what is being deleted ?

The status board:

The storage:

Clips and archiving settings:

And clips and archiving page 2:

DavidR1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Where do you see that it's deleting something? Your screenshot shows that it checked to see if anything should be deleted and found "nothing to do" at that time. If it were to delete files, you'd see a similar entry that would show the number of files deleted.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Also, I suggest for "New" you uncheck "Limit Clip Age."

BTW, your "Stored" as set up has no purpose; nothing is ever sent to it (unless that's what you want).

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Where do you see that it's deleting something? Your screenshot shows that it checked to see if anything should be deleted and found "nothing to do" at that time. If it were to delete files, you'd see a similar entry that would show the number of files deleted.
Ok, so i guess i'm reading it the wrong way then. I thought it was actually deleting files but it's more like "command delete - nothing to do"
Thanks !

Freubel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Also, I suggest for "New" you uncheck "Limit Clip Age."

BTW, your "Stored" as set up has no purpose; nothing is ever sent to it (unless that's what you want).
If i don't check limit clip age wouldn't that mean it would just keep recording untill the hard drive is full ?
About the Stored, i know, but i must fill in something, if i leave it blank i get an error.