Blue Iris not finding camera main or sub stream in network config

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, I have a Amcrest PTZ camera that I can't get the settings pulled down to Blue Iris. Sub stream is enabled in the camera settings but I can not change resolution to anything higher than 2560X1440. The preset are set in the camera setting and they work fine. The video of the camera is being pulled down to BI but the main stream/sub stream settings in network config are not and neither are the PTZ presets. After running network IP config find and find/inspect, I noticed that it's asking if password in correct. I have checked and doubled checked this in the camera GUI as well as the Amcrest device manager and they are the same. Have two other Amcrest PTZ cameras with no problems. Has anyone had this problem?

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like the ONVIF password got funky if it is saying bad response, password incorrect type responses.

If that camera has an ONVIF manager tab then change the admin password to the same password you are using now.

If that camera doesn't have that ONVIF manager tab, then create a new user and password and try that in BI.

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sounds like the ONVIF password got funky if it is saying bad response, password incorrect type responses.

If that camera has an ONVIF manager tab then change the admin password to the same password you are using now.

If that camera doesn't have that ONVIF manager tab, then create a new user and password and try that in BI.
Ok Thanks, I will give that a shot.

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That was it! I disabled ONVIF in the camera Web setting and everything is working just fine. Thanks!