BlueIris taking multiple vidieos

browser

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It seems before Blueiris was put multiple vids into one(one Camera). Now Its getting triggered every second and the videos are the same I mean each cam has multiple videos on each one but they have 3 the same and 4 the same etc taking up space and wasting it to

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It seems before Blueiris was put multiple vids into one. Now Its getting triggered every second and the videos are the same I mean each cam has multiple videos on each one but they have 3 the same and 4 the same etc
what do you mean 3 of the same?

browser

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I mean you click on one vid and the you do another 1 they are a few seconds apart but its the same 1

browser

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
When I chk the videos I don't count how many are the same and where clips are there is flagged all clips and alerts, Can you just use one ?

some times I don't make sense it's the meds combine & cut are chked all i know is before my cams (4) would run all night and I wouldn't get as many as I do now and most would be a string of videos in 1 clip ...

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
When I chk the videos I don't count how many are the same and where clips are there is flagged all clips and alerts, Can you just use one ?

some times I don't make sense it's the meds
they are not the same..they are different...each clip is being split...you need to adjust the combine and cut settings.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what it should be set at. Any Ideas? and thanks
it should be set at however long you want the combined clip to be...everyone has a different need...set it to eight hours and go from there.