WTS Bosch Auto tracker 800 series + Sunba Night Vision 2MP + Ipela Compact 720P

Reaction score
Howdy im Mark from PA

CCTV A hobby for many years of my life hope to sell what I have no use for.

1: Bosch 800 series IVA VG5-836-ECEV + auto tracking + above horizon tilt "non POE" has pendant + clear bubble, brand new with box + Dahua 24volt PSU $250
2: Sunba 601-D20XA night vision + above horizon tilt + POE $225
3: Sony IPela SNC-DH110 720P mini compact IP camera $25

Sunba night vision Tiny Cam monitor app

Last edited:
Reaction score
Need the cash for something for next week. If Ebay my Paypal will have A hold on the funds. Unsure if Paypal does holds for sales from such as this forum. Sold my analog on Ebay past two years. Recently had some trouble selling an E-bike motor to an Ebay buyer and I lost the claim though had USPS written proof.
Will add pictures tomorrow the 1st
Here's them local Security Spy PTZ Camera System 4TB TouchScreen 1080P PC Night Vision
Security Spy PTZ Camera System 4TB TouchScreen 1080P PC Night Vision for Sale in Monroeville, PA - OfferUp
https://us.letgo.com/en/i/security-spy-ptz-camera-system-4tb-touchscreen-1080p-pc-night-vision_d3eb2c0b-8c03-49af-a85c-74a65f87c204

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Need the cash for something for next week. If Ebay my Paypal will have A hold on the funds. Unsure if Paypal does holds for sales from such as this forum. Sold my analog on Ebay past two years. Recently had some trouble selling an E-bike motor to an Ebay buyer and I lost the claim though had USPS written proof.
Will add pictures tomorrow the 1st
Here's them local Security Spy PTZ Camera System 4TB TouchScreen 1080P PC Night Vision
Security Spy PTZ Camera System 4TB TouchScreen 1080P PC Night Vision for Sale in Monroeville, PA - OfferUp
https://us.letgo.com/en/i/security-spy-ptz-camera-system-4tb-touchscreen-1080p-pc-night-vision_d3eb2c0b-8c03-49af-a85c-74a65f87c204
His pointwas that you won't be able to sell any of that old equipment here let alone getting anywhere near that price...

Reaction score
As to forums always thought there was some rules for sell ability for new users. WTS was my option sorry if i may have lead to A broke rule. Also have no use for A 2 TB + 2X 1TB HDD's and 4k green Fios gateway router. If offer was for without the 2 lenovo's mAybe think $1450 I may have A sell.
How will I be able to sell here?

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
if they are not dahua or hikvision. and within a year old. hard to sell...and 1TB regular hd only 20$, all in one touch screen is junk. one part broke and hard to get parts....ect.

Reaction score
DVR is Duhua clone, 12X is Nellys Duhua clone, 3X is Duhua with adt firmware, the 24volt psu is from A Duhua PTZ that i use to power the Bosch. I never set this up, the 12X was from Nellys sold with cable cut no damage though, DVR was new only used for few hours to test cams with Araknis was new with few hours of test, Sunba was new from amazon, snc-er580 was new though as it is with no outdoor housing, the bosch is new and I have the box and pendant arm that the photo shows wire harness and 24v psu has its connector, pendant arm was used shows weather wear it has IVA firmware, 3 samsungs were new,, i painted the 3x for use with birdhouse and lamp pipe for birdwatching at my feeder, did order new clear bubbles for nellys 12 & 3 took A month from China, and that sony smoked was to use with the SNC-er580 with A 6-4 PVC pipe reducer.

Attachments

Reaction score
I plan to lower the OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo price to $865 for the equipment without the PC's. $865 + shipping for anyone? I can add an 8 port managed metal switch + another SN-ER580 that has boot problem.