Chinese NVR Hybrid - only cloud, cannot use mobile port

eitan1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

i bought this Hybrid NVR:
Mini 8 Channel CCTV DVR Full D1 960H 12FPS H.264 8CH HDMI 1080P Security NVR Hybrid DVR Recorder XMEYE Cloud P2P RS485 PTZ Hot-in Surveillance Video Recorder from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

this DVR is hybrid nvr, it has 8 Analog input and also 8 Digital IP camera that can connect.
everything seems to be just like my old dvr, whice uses the same software
but in this NVR, in the Settings > NetService
the "Mobile Monitor" option is missing, on my old DVR the "Mobile Monitor" option, when Enabled, i choose a port, and when i connected to my DVR to this port, i was used to see the extra stream from my mobile.
now, i have to use the Xmeye App on my phone in order to wach my channels remotely.
i dont like all that cloud stuff, in terms of security and accessebiliyy.
i prefer to use the ol Mobile port, and choose my own app to watch my channels.

i tried everything, even a network port scanner, to find the port, but i had no luck.
in the Xmeye, i can use the extra stream, but only when connected to it via cloud.
i know the device is broadcasting in the extra stream, i can also set the encode parametters to extra stream, but i cant connect to extra stream out of the Xmeye.

what is the soulution to this?

Thank you!

eitan1

n3wb
Reaction score
if there is no mobile port, i need to know the video url, and not the RTSP url, i need the http url
does anyone know?