Custom Firmware Downgrader 5.3.0 Chinese to 5.2.5 English

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Bonjour,
Le firmware que j'ai injecté est une version 5.2.5 pris sur le forum, ça à bien fonctionné et le hack aussi, puis suite à un reboot de la caméra CD 2032F elle est de nouveau bloquée, malgré un reset impossible d'injecter un firmware car le processus démarre mais ne va pas a la fin.
Quand je lance SADP je la retrouve avec une IP 192.168.1.64 et firmware V 4.0.8 build 150401, malheureusement je n'arrive pas à la joindre par le web.
Je ne sais plus quoi faire, merci à vous.
Hello,
The firmware that I injected is a version 5.2.5 taken on the forum, it worked well and the hack too, then following a reboot of the camera CD 2032F it is blocked again, despite a reset impossible to inject a firmware because the process starts but does not go to the end.
When I run SADP I find it with an IP 192.168.1.64 and firmware V 4.0.8 build 150401, unfortunately I can not reach it by the web.
I do not know what to do, thanks to you.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
firmware V 4.0.8 build 150401
That is an indication that the camera is in the 'min-system recovery mode' which is entered when incompatible firmware has been applied.
The firmware that I injected is a version 5.2.5 taken on the forum,
It may be that the problem is the language of the firmware does not match the language of the camera.
This is the download for the '5.3.0 to 5.2.5 downgrader' firmware, both EN and CN versions : Dropbox - Custom downgrader

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Bonsoir,
Je n'ai pas mis de firmware autre que celui du forum 5.3.0 en CH puis en EN ensuite le hack mtd, tout a bien fonctionné et quand j'ai attribué un port autre que 80 (j'ai mis 8018 comme port) la caméra à rebootée avec une IP 198.168.1.64 depuis elle est bloqué (habituellement après un reset j'ai une ip en 198.0.0.64 et là non elle reste sur une ip 192.168.1.64 donc impossible d’accéder pour modifier l'adresse IP car mon IP local est 192.168.0.8).
Avec SADP je vois la caméra avec une IP 192.168.1.64 ,malheureusement quand je veux modifier SADP n'accepte pas la commande.

J'ai 3 caméras sur 5 qui sont bloqué suite au passage du port 80 à un autre port comme 8018-8021-8023, je ne comprend pas car elles fonctionnaient avant le blocage sur ses ports (les autres caméras après avoir mis le firmware 5.3.0 du forum et port 80 ne posent aucun problème, j'ai bloqué les caméras suite à la modification du port ?).
Bonne soirée et merci à vous.

Good evening,
I did not put any firmware other than that of the forum 5.3.0 in CH then in EN then the hack mtd, everything worked well and when I attributed a port other than 80 (I put 8018 as port) the camera rebooted with an IP 198.168.1.64 since it is blocked (usually after a reset I have an ip in 198.0.0.64 and there it remains on a ip 192.168.1.64 therefore impossible to access to change the IP address because my local IP is 192.168.0.8).
With SADP I see the camera with an IP 192.168.1.64, unfortunately when I want to edit SADP does not accept the command.

I have 3 cameras out of 5 that are blocked following the passage of port 80 to another port like 8018-8021-8023, I do not understand because they were working before the blocking on its ports (the other cameras after putting the firmware 5.3 .0 forum and port 80 are no problem, I blocked the cameras after changing the port?).
Good evening and thank you.

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Super j'ai utilisé votre firmware digicap_brickfix540_EN.dav et la le processus c'est terminé (system update completed) ensuite j'ai mis le firmware EN 5.3.0 du forum et j'ai pu remettre en route mes 2 camèras, il me reste la CD 2232 qui ne communique plus avec le serveur TFTP j’espère trouver avec votre aide.
Merci beaucoup

Super I used your firmware digicap_brickfix540_EN.dav and the process is over (system update completed) then I put the firmware EN 5.3.0 forum and I was able to restart my 2 cameras, it me remains .the CD 2232 which no longer communicates with the TFTP server I hope to find with your help.
thank you very much

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 3 cameras out of 5 that are blocked following the passage of port 80 to another port like 8018-8021-8023, I do not understand because they were working before the blocking on its ports (the other cameras after putting the firmware 5.3 .0 forum and port 80 are no problem, I blocked the cameras after changing the port?).
There can be some problems when changing the ports on Hikvision R0 series cameras to no longer be 80.
I now understand that the port change is probably the cause of the problems.
Super I used your firmware digicap_brickfix540_EN.dav and the process is over (system update completed) then I put the firmware EN 5.3.0 forum and I was able to restart my 2 cameras,
A successful tftp update will reset the camera back to defaults, which includes HTTP port=80, so that is good.
I would advise not to change the HTTP port.

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
La camèra 3 est debugé et fonctionne de nouveau grace au firmware digicap_brickfix540_EN.dav, ensuite par le menu web de la CD2232 j'ai mis le firmware 5.30 Downgrader 4lines la caméra à rebooté et tout fonctionne.
Merci à vous Alastairstevenson et aux autres, super forum riche en information, cela fait une semaine que je lis les 25 pages du thread avec un traducteur (lol).
Maintenant ce qui serait bien c'est d'avoir la langue en French, je ne sais pas si c'est possible de modifier temps5 et temp6 si pour le Français.
Je vous souhaite une bonne nuit.
Sylvie

The camera 3 is debugged and works again thanks to the firmware digicap_brickfix540_EN.dav, then through the web menu of the CD2232 I put the firmware 5.30 Downgrader 4lines the camera rebooted and everything works.
Thanks to you Alastairstevenson and to the others, great forum rich in information, it's been a week since I read the 25 pages of the thread with a translator (lol).
Now what would be nice is to have the language in French, I do not know if it is possible to change temp5 and temp6 if for the French.
I wish you a good night.
Sylvie

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Bonjour Alasters,
J'ai vu sur un de vos posts qu'il était possible de faire passer le firmware 5.2.5 de mes 2032 en 5.4.5 pour retrouver la configuration des mails en TLS , pouvez vous m'aider sur ce sujet, merci.
Hello Alasters,
I saw on one of your posts that it was possible to upgrade firmware 5.2.5 from my 2032 to 5.4.5 to find the configuration of mails in TLS, can you help me on this subject, thank you.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Bonsoir Alastairsteven Merci beaucoup, malheureusement beaucoup trop compliqué pour moi et c'est bien dommage car sans la possibilité de configurer l'envoi des mails en TLS ça ne fonctionne plus sur gmail. Je resteeai donc en 5.2.5 EN 4 lines.
Cordialement

Hello Alastairsteven Thank you very much, unfortunately much too complicated for me and it's a shame because without the ability to configure the sending of mails in TLS it does not work on gmail anymore. So I stayed in 5.2.5 IN 4 lines.
cordially

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Bonjour Alastair,
Voici une copie de mon fichier mtdblock6 pouvez me dire ce qu'il faut que je modifie, malheureusement avec la traduction je n'ai pas bien compris la modification du fichier mtdblock6.
Merci
Hello Alastair,
Here is a copy of my file mtdblock6 can tell me what I need to modify, unfortunately with the translation I did not understand the modification of the file mtdblock6.
Thank you

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a copy of my file mtdblock6 can tell me what I need to modify
I can change it for you - but I need to know what the value for 'devType' shows in the output of the command 'prtHardInfo'
For the 2032F-IW there is more than one possibility.

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Je vous indique les étapes pour pouvoir m'aider dans la procédure car je suis un peu perdu , mais je suis tenace.
1 étape, je viens d'installer le firmware brickfixv2EN.dav renomé en digicap.dav ( je n'ai pas compris cette étape fix up mtdblock1 fix up mtdblock1) .
Voici une copie d'écran
Merci pour votre aide
I tell you the steps to be able to help me in the procedure because I am a little lost, but I am tenacious.
1 step, I just installed firmware brickfixv2EN.dav renamed in digicap.dav (I did not understand this step fix up mtdblock1 fix up mtdblock1).
Here is a screenshot
Thanks for your help

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Super nice, I extracted the files of firmware_5.30 Downgrader 4lines.
I can change it for you - but I need to know what the value for 'devType' shows in the output of the command 'prtHardInfo'
The only information needed was the value of the 'devType' from the prtHardInfo command.
From your screenshot this was 38950 in decimal, which is 9826 in hexadecimal.
From this, the mtdblock6 can be modified so that the camera can be upgraded to the newest firmware.
I have modified the mtdblock6 file and attached the modified file as mtd6ro_mod for you to apply to the camera.

You do not need to make any changes to mtdblock5, and as you have installed the brickfixV2EN (and power-cycled the camera after it) you do not have to make any changes to mtdblock1
You probably didn't need to use the brickfixV2EN as the camera was not bricked - it was only needed to do the 'enhanced mtd hack', but it does not matter.
Now you can use telnet and the /dav/fixup.sh script, and all you need to do is have the mtd6ro_mod file (unzipped from the attachment here) in the same folder as the tftp program, and also the digicap.dav firmware file there also, and run the /dav/fixup.sh script 3 times.
You don't need to make any changes to the mtd6ro_mod file, these have been done already.
For the digicap.dav file - you could start with the 5.3.0 version from here : DOWNLOAD PORTAL

Good luck!

Attachments

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
C'est cool ça fonctionne-5.4.5 tout est ok merci pour la modification du fichier mtdblock6, encore une demande Alastair avec l'ancien firmware du forum k'avais 4 lignes en détection de franchissement avec le 5.4.5 je n'ai plus qu'une une ligne.
Ça vous plait de retrouver une détection en 4 lignes.
Merci
It's cool it works-5.4.5 everything is ok thanks for the modification of the file mtdblock6, still a request Alastair with the old firmware of the forum k'avais 4 lines in crossing detection with the 5.4.5 I did not more than one line.
You like to find a crossing detection in 4 lines.
Thank you

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
It's cool it works-5.4.5 everything is ok
Hey, @sylvie, well done! You got there!
with the old firmware of the forum k'avais 4 lines in crossing detection with the 5.4.5 I did not more than one line.
Yes, that was quite an old experiment, that had some variable results. But it looked like it worked OK for you.
You like to find a crossing detection in 4 lines.
To my knowledge, there is no 5.4.5 firmware that does 4 lines of line crossing detection.
Of course, it may be possible.
I believe that the reason Hikvision removed the 4 lines and changed to 1 is that the load on the CPU/SoC was a ltlle too much.

sylvie

n3wb
Reaction score
Oui je suis heureuse d'avoir réussit avec votre aide, merci beaucoup pour votre disponibilité et surtout d'avoir fait l'effort de me lire avec un Anglais traduit ce qui est certainement pas évident pour vous , il me reste 4 camèras à modifier 2 CD 2032 et 2 CD 2232, je vais me lancer dans la modification des fichiers mtdblok6 et nous verrons bien (lol), je vous tiens informé.
Cordialement
Sylvie
Yes I am happy to have succeeded with your help, thank you very much for your availability and especially for having made the effort to read me with an English translated which is certainly not obvious for you, I have 4 camera to edit 2 CD 2032 and 2 CD 2232, I will start modifying the files mtdblok6 and we'll see (lol), I'll keep you informed.
cordially
Sylvie

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score