Dahua DB11doorbell camera caught FedEx

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm betting the dude was a contractor.
Now if I can just get damned USPS to actually get a package here without loosing it....... 2 lost in the past two weeks from Amazon.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Now if I can just get damned USPS to actually get a package here without loosing it....... 2 lost in the past two weeks from Amazon.
Yep rolled up in a truck marked budget

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep rolled up in a truck marked budget
Yep.
We also had a UPS guy in a Penske rental box truck about 8:00 PM...rang the #$% doorbell, too. None of my regulars do that, they know that I already know thy're coming and when they set foot on the property. Even if I didn't have any cams the K9 Alarm System with dual Chihuahua sensors tells me before they get out of the truck.. :lol:

Took me 1/2 hour to get them settled down after that doorbell ring. He HAD to be a contractor.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
"Lost". . . yeah, let's go with that. :)

keneil01

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would defiantly file a complaint!

Im Norwegian, but used to fly cargo for an American company that flew cargo from main hubs out to "remote places" on the west part of US. I personally loaded my plane (sometime with some help from ground personell). Every single package was treaded with great care, and we where instructed to do so - common sense! I also believe that my colleague where doing the same.

Yes, I remember one time where I refused to have the cargo in the cabin, and placed it in the cargo pods - living bees. I did not take the chance of turbulence and wrecked boxes for safety reasons. The bees survived, but was "a sleep" when the customer got them.

The person in the clips are not living up to the company standard and should find something else to do for a living...

Reaction score
Had an Amazon driver set packages standing up at the edge of my porch giving the best possible view of them from the street See photos. Everyone else would place them behind the columns. He did this a few times and each time he marked them as having been handed to someone in the house. Either he just wanted them stolen, or he was working with package pirates.View attachment 51629View attachment 51630 I did report him. But it took me 30 minutes searching the Amazon web site to determine how. I have since forgotten how.
Did you report the way he was dressed , for crying out loud. Don't dress like your going to the park, when your at work. Just when i think i have seen it all..:wow:

cparktd

n3wb
Reaction score
Good outcome Just today for once. I had a new laptop delivered via UPS. My wife LOL when I Jumped up and RAN to the front door after the driveway alarm went off. I met the guy on the walk, in my sock feet, and he placed it in my hand while wishing me a Merry Christmas! Didn't want him throwing that!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a UPS driver doing the same thing one before; I reported him to the UPS facility; next day he sincerely apologized and worked for another couple years, eventually moved on; he was by far the most honest and caring driver

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Just last night, I saw a USPS truck out delivering at 9pm. They start showing up on the cams at 7am. Me thinks they are swamped, but still....geez.
USPS driver rang my doorbell at 6:30AM in the morning; it was my daily mail carrier making delivery rounds of large parcels; was stunned by the shortage of drivers this year

I've been ordering less last several weeks; been buying essentials in-person at the stores, very refreshing experience, lol

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You should check out videos of Lasership on YouTube, "You buy it, we deliver it presumably, leave it, and quietly walk away" - Courtesy of Amazon