Dahua ITC415 ITSAPI Sending the same HTTP Push repeatedly

Reaction score
I have tried to test this feature using NetAssist tools and somehow the camera sending the same HTTP push repeatedly every 5 sec (keep alive interval)

Does anyone have experience using ITSAPI before?

Do dahua have some sort of documentation on this feature?

Thanks

Attachments

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have an ALPR camera, I get the keep alive notifications - I just ignore them, but I do not think they are every 5 seconds.

You are supposed to acknowledge the ITSAPI requests so the camera knows you received it. If you do not it will keep sending data (in the case of a license plate anyway).

Are you sending any type of confirmation back to the camera to let it know everything was received OK?

bigMack

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There,
I am also experiencing this issue. Does anybody know what response to sent back to the camera to stop the constant push notifications?

Merry Christmas!

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm also having this problem, and I'm not sure what to send back to the camera in acknowledgement. Did anyone figure it out?

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I send back this:

{ "Result": true }

It is a little JSON, I send that back regardless if there is an error or not. I've never had that cameras send anything multiple times.

bokjjang

n3wb
Reaction score
I send back this:

{ "Result": true }

It is a little JSON, I send that back regardless if there is an error or not. I've never had that cameras send anything multiple times.
thank you
I was able to solve the problem with your reply.