Dahua N52B2P and non Dahua camera motion detect (smart search)

XDesign

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi folks i would like to have a bit of insight on a small issue ive been having for the past year.

I have a N52B2P NVR setup with 6 cameras, 2 of them are original Dahuas, one is a IPC-HFW5231E-Z12E, as well as IPC-HDW5231R-ZE which have been more then fantastic.

the other 4 cameras... 2 are a galaxy GX715MFV-MIR which is just a rebanded Hikvision, as well as a GX725FSL-IR28, and a hikvision DS-KB6003-WIP doorbell cam which is onvif over the wifi

Ive sucessfully have everything setup and running decent for over the past year, however i have had one issue that no matter what cant get to work and i suspect that the "smart search" motion detect also incorprates an aspect that is internal to the camera.

The smart search "motion detect" only works on the Dahua branded cameras, the other 4 i am not able to get any sort of motion detect ability/seaching no matter what settings i use. Ie enabling motion detect in the NVR, adding motion detec scheduels in the NVR.

Has anyone else had similar issues with a Dahua NVR, smart search, and non Dahua ip cams?

Thanks