Dahua Pole Mount Brackets (Big and Small)

Reaction score
So after months of research I decided on Dahua manufacturer. As I already had two square tubing pole and a normal round pole I went to the local shop to get brackets but the shop only had one left and it was the large one.
Just to be clear, I have two vertical poles. One square tubing and one round about 4inch in dia.
The other has a horizontal piece at the top, when I went to by three pole brackets they said, out of stock and will be ordering from China and will take 5 weeks.
I said to myself I can also order from China so I bought the big bracket and order 3 small ones.

Good thing I did, the Dahua brackets I think are great, pre drilled and tapped holes of all sizes to fit most cameras. I figure up to 4K, anything higher resolution I see the cams diameter is in excess of 150mm which is the max size of the bracket.
I also bought wall mounts in order to mount all my camera in a "ceiling mount" position.
I mounted to the verticals with the small brackets no prob. PS: you can't move them to horizontal position as the pre drilled hole will not line up with the camera. This took me over an hour to try and re-try to get it right.
The large bracket worked in the horizontal position very well and the holes in the wall mount aligned and the camera also aligned to the wall mount. So now I believe I have a pro looking finish.
I really like the painted heavy aluminum finish of the mount and brackets. Will last a life time and be very difficult for someone to remove.
As I have three camera overlooking the same area, the two end cams can see each other while the other is for face detection and snap shots.
So anyone messing with these cams will be recorded.
If I was a thief I would see these are quality cams and leave the area as the trouble to take all three out will take them at least an hour with the right tools.
My in house alarm would of gone off by then.
Enjoy the read.
The South African