DH-SD1A203T-GN mini PTZ latest firmware

jbird0420

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Empiretecandy thanks for the link. The upgrade worked in hopes it would fix the problem I am having with the camera.
The camera seems to reboot itself every 2 minutes. I've factory reset the camera at least 5x. Checked on this forum for any possible bugs or fixes for this camera. Camera worked great up until early this week. I have 2 of this same model and the other works fine. I had both cameras 1.5 years. I live in Florida where it is super humid and hot. IDK if maybe weather played a part but if I can get this to stop rebooting and back to normal that would be awesome!

Any ideas? Thanks!

Just use this one to upgrade.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Can use a new cable to try, If still have the same problem, the cam Poe mould or the board failed. Looks like cam has hardware issues

jbird0420

n3wb
Reaction score
Yea I tried 3 different ethernet cables and switched POE ports on the switch it is connected to as well. I tried switching to 12v power to see if it was the POE but same thing. Sounds like the camera is fried.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
yes, can check the 4mp SD1A404Xb-GNR , this is a newer one.but the 2mp has sharper night vision. We have both of the 2 models. Can check it on our Amazon shop