Downloading images from 2 months

Kevinva

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a DAHUA cam with a sd card. We recorded a built of a new office. Now I want to download all the pictures so I can make a timelaps.
With SmartPSS I only can download per day, that wil be a lot of work.
When I put my SD card into my PC I dont see any pictures, is there a other way to download them in one time?

Thanks!

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When I put my SD card into my PC I dont see any pictures, is there a other way to download them in one time?
The jpg pictures are on the SD card. But Dahua file system is horrible. Images are in a folder per day and per hour.
I used Microsoft power toys 'Power rename' to find all the photos, rename based on file metadata date and then copy into one big folder. Then my video editor could automatically use them in order.

Very long processes and it is horrible.

Kevinva

n3wb
Reaction score
The jpg pictures are on the SD card. But Dahua file system is horrible. Images are in a folder per day and per hour.
I used Microsoft power toys 'Power rename' to find all the photos, rename based on file metadata date and then copy into one big folder. Then my video editor could automatically use them in order.

Very long processes and it is horrible.
Thanks, problem is I don’t see pictures in the sd card. It looks like the cam makes a seperate partition.

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Older SmartPSS V1 can achieve mutliple file backups at once. I would suggest this