DroneHunter!

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yeah it's all profoundly illegal to shoot these things, and telemetry data from the Kentucky shooting indicates the shooter lied by a huge degree about location of the drone (not that it is legal to shoot it in any case, irrespective of where it is). He then threatened to shoot the drone pilot if the pilot crossed the sidewalk onto this guy's yard, also illegal.

Having been charged, I hope he is convicted.

Unfortunately he's become a cause celebre for some of the lower-brow thinkers among us who hear the word drone and immediately picture something hovering in front of their kid's window filming them as they change.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This low-brow thinker pictures it hovering in my backyard taking pictures of my daughter sunbathing. I wouldn't shoot it. I'd use a fishing pole to snag it and wait with it until the owner showed up to claim it. Then I'd explain that if he values his device he'd better fly it elsewhere.

johngalt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Unfortunately he's become a cause celebre for some of the lower-brow thinkers among us who hear the word drone and immediately picture something hovering in front of their kid's window filming them as they change.
Hahahahhaha. Exactly.

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Good grief. I'd be hunting down the pilot to ask if I could have a turn.
I agree! However, if the drone were close enough to window peep, a blast from a water hose should get the message through. :)