DS-2CD2145F-IS V5.3.3 4MP dome Out

Bektalov

n3wb
Reaction score
Write to the seller. Or search user Itunedvr.

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Seller doesn't answer anymore at my request since i said cam was out :-( 3 weeks and dead. Itunedvr user on forum ?

Enabler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In fairness to the seller they do have a big message on that page

Please don't upgrade the firmware or reset the camera,this firmware is enough and good.if you upgrade or reset it,the language of the interface will be changed to Chinese!then the camera can't work with English device.

Was that there when you ordered?

And I did tell you it would be Chinese after:)

But that doesn't excuse the original problem of not being able to connect after configuration change. I'd open a case with AE especially if not getting any joy from supplier.

Last edited by a moderator:

b166erobot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
DS-2CD2145F-IWS firmwareV5.3.6 build 15122 I am having trouble with this cctv. In web interface where the microphone setting, you can only select the line-in. mic-nom appears. Then I can not make it work with my Synology NAS via cifs. I create a quota of 200 GB on my NAS but the cctv always sees 1,8TB

b166erobot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,

My Cam is Online again after a restore with tftpserv and the 5.3.5 Firmware :)

The problem is now, that for sure the cam is in Full Chinese, How can i install / downgrade to an English firmware ?

Cause here i can't use it like that

Thanks
hello I have the same CCTV how did you make it completely Chinese. Explain to me the step by step procedure

Enabler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I hope that by upgrading with Chinese firmware solve the connection problems nas synology
Only do it as a last resort as I doubt you'll be able to get the seller to give you firmware to put it back to multi language

Also I kind of doubt it's a firmware problem on the camera unless someone knows different. I use NFS and sometimes CIFS on these 2xx5 without problems though it's true I don't have synology

b166erobot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have other cctv hikvision and not problems with the my nas synology and firmware multilanguage chinese.

Last edited by a moderator: