ds-kh9510-wte1(b) can't log in into Hikvision account

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I bought this device in purpose, to use this screen to watch the outdoor cameras mainly. Cause i have cameras around the house and sometimes need to observe whats going on (my kids playing around). i've bought ds-kh9510-wte1(b) , and updated to the latest firmware V2.2.26_build230830 which is the latest firmware for this device, it wasn't easy to upgrade the firmware, had to use iVMS-4200.
i did set up the hik connect cloud service, using litedev.hik-connectru.com (i'm from Russia, hope i's not an issue here).
So i managed to add this indoor panel to Hik connect, and both cameras i have. but i can't log in to hikvision account in indoor panel to watch cameras. It shows me "logging in failed, please check the internet connection." I configured the device with proper IP adress, i can see the device is only from iVMS and hik vision cloud. But i can't log into hikvision cloud from the panel itself. Even configured the Wi-Fi (so panel is connected via WI-Fi and POE Ethernet). For POE i'm using Cisco SF550X, (no VLAN or extra configuration been done, works out of the box).
Tried to restore to default several times, reboot as well. However nothing works, i don't remember how i managed to log in last time, but i didn't do anything special. Anyone had similiar issue?

There are no many forums alive where i found any mention this device, so i decided to try.

best regards.

Attachments

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi , you dont need to login to hikconnect on the device itself, you can just add directly Onvif cameras to it with ivms, afterwards you can display them on the device
On your mobile, if you then you login , you can also see the cameras you added to the device

Reaction score
yeah, already found it out. But in this case i can't put more than one cam at the same time and it doesn't show properly the image from DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL. But still a solution, thanks.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ah, i think you can add more onvif cameras to it?