Find the cat :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
@Ssayer where's cutie cat on the move is the a seasonal thing ... tell hell to get back on the camera love her since it was cold!
Hah! I didn't want to do an overload on cat pics/vids! She's a regular and warily comes in to the kitchen to get attention while I'm getting food ready to put out for her. She's had her litter (on the 18th), so we're waiting on them to show up so we can see colors so we know for sure who the fathers are. Even though we've done our best to NOT encourage him, the Apricot colored cat (that has a collar and only seems to be out at night no doubt because he is constantly meowing ) stops by every evening. I hear him coming WAY before he comes into view of any of my cams.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Thats how we ended up with ours.

3 kittens abandoned in the back yard, i fed them, gave them a little make shift shelter like you.

One day when they're about 6-8 months old, the one female has her own litter, Now we got a problem!
For about 2 weeks she would move them around to different spots in the backyard, and I would go check and help her as she seemed to always forget one.

Then one day I'm hanging at the pool, hear a meow, open the screen door and in she struts with a kitten in her mouth, plops it down and proceeds over the next 30 minutes to go back and get all 5 and bring them to me. At that point she became a pool lanai cat, made them a nice comfy shelter, screened it so kittens wouldnt get in the pool. Fortunately got the kittens all adopted out, and got the 3 originals fixed, Before long her brother and sister began hanging out with her in the pool enclosure, ...and now I have three 12 yo indoor cats.
134.JPG