I cannot login to any of my IPC-T2231T-ZS-S2 cameras after initial setup and set of admin password

Shark92651

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have been configuring a large number of Dahua cameras for my new building over the past several days. Today I started working with the IPC-T2231T-ZS-S2 cameras, which are 2MP varifocal cameras I bought from Empire Andy. Unlike all the previous cameras I configured, once I get past the initial setup and specify the region, timezone, and the admin password, I am unable to login. I am typing the correct password but I get nothing back in the browser (I am using Chrome). If I type in an incorrect password it does pop up an error telling me the user of password is incorrect, but when I type in the correct password I get nothing at all. I have tried 2 different cameras now and they are both acting the same way. Any ideas? I am using a laptop that is not on the internet for initial setup, do you think that is the issue? Is it trying to "phone home"?

Shark92651

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I switched to MS Edge and it seems to be working better. Must be a Chrome thing.