Important!!IVS failed and Triangle warnning issue Solutions for 4MP AI models

revivor_77

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Andy, I just upgraded my T5442AS to the latest firmware and no I too have a triangle over the Algorithm version
Capture.JPG

I don't know how to resolve this. The cam is connected via the NVR and I tried the Config tool but I could not find the cam - only the NVR. Can you help me?

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Today, I've spent most of the day checking all settings in my 13 cameras and I came across the red triangle issue for one of my cameras. I hadn't come across this thread first, but a quick direct email to Andy and he pointed me here. Anyway, navigated the Chinese version of the config tool, exported the device info file and emailed it back to Andy. I hope the install is as relatively easy. Just waiting on Andy now.

Reaction score
Hello Andy
I have NVR with 7 of this DH-IPC-HDW3641EM-S-S2 cameras and one of them for not so ever reason start to show error about Algorithm authorization failed, please import license.
I am unable to get in the contact with the installer who put my cameras are you be able to provide me license for this camera ? if extract the required data file from the camera

These days we get some complaint about the IPC-T5442TM-AS(Same series, 4Mp AI models) IVS failed and Triangle warning. This happens after some cams updating.
Here is the instruction for fixing up, please follow it and send email to me.
Thanks to @bigredfish testing out and all guys' waiting here!
Please send me email with the file and this screen shot of Version, need S/N no. and version No.
View attachment 49985
Configtool download link