iPhone XR IOS 13.2.2 cant view cameras

johnmcc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi I have an iPad running IOS 12 can start Blue Iris, when I click on a camera it takes at least 15 seconds before camera view is displayed.

Also have iPhone XR running IOS 13.2.2 I can start the app and thumb nails are dispalyed OK in fact appear to update. When I select a camera after 15 to 20 seconds it goes back to the login screen.

I notice in the status page a number of alerts NVIDIA HWVA not compatible: 0 I have no idea what this means. Be grateful for any suggestions / assistance

I have only today upgrade to Blue Iris 5 the V4 ran flawlessly. Unfortunately I tested after upgrade on iPad and other tan the delay everything worked. Guess I may need to find V4 to download. Then reinstall.

johnmcc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Re Installed Version 4 so I can view cameras again.

johnmcc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Started to look into the problem again. An update was available, installed update and I can now connect via iphone app and view cameras instantly.
I had started also to look at setup > camera and disable hardware acceleration it was set to Nvidia NVDEC disabled. Then reneable and so far seems OK.

johnmcc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well the problem has returned, can’t get video on iPhone XR, iPad takes at least 15 seconds to video stream to start playing.

Have noticed one thing if I run V4 and open video from camera. Shutdown V4 start V5 with the app still open at a specific camera, video stream comes on ok. If go back to cameras select another camera then video stream plays ok.
Some how the iPhone is not opening the video stream on V5.