Is this your man?

Reaction score
A burgundy truck pulls up and turns off the lights. I called the police as i was sitting there watching it in real time. The police never came, i went out to see what he through out of the truck. And let's just say the truck is too expensive because he could not afford a motel.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A burgundy truck pulls up and turns off the lights. I called the police as i was sitting there watching it in real time. The police never came, i went out to see what he through out of the truck. And let's just say the truck is too expensive because he could not afford a motel.

Next time you call the police, think back if you might have saw someone walking around the truck with guns. It's your word as to what you thought you saw against them actually finding something. I'm just saying, there are things that can escalate a response.

But watching the video, it looks like the truck just stopped in front of a floodlight for 5mins. I didn't notice anyone doing anything. Who knows....maybe they were making a call. There's really nothing suspicious about them just stopping.

Reaction score
Next time you call the police, think back if you might have saw someone walking around the truck with guns. It's your word as to what you thought you saw against them actually finding something. I'm just saying, there are things that can escalate a response.

But watching the video, it looks like the truck just stopped in front of a floodlight for 5mins. I didn't notice anyone doing anything. Who knows....maybe they were making a call. There's really nothing suspicious about them just stopping.
I found the item he threw out of the truck. I went out to see what he threw out. It was a condom and it’s packaging. SMH

bam2413

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I feel like I have read this type of "advice" about reporting someone is armed with a weapon to get the police there "quicker" more than a couple times over the past couple days on this forum. This is about the most numb brained ignorant "advice" I think I have ever heard given.

Of course if you call 911 and report there is a suspicious vehicle parked on your street and an occupant exited with what looked like a gun the police will respond quicker. Does this really seem like some genius crafted idea?? Police will drive faster getting there, putting their live and the lives other innocent public lives in danger when in all reality as in this case and most cases it is some idiot smashing your friendly neighborhood prostitute.

You have surveillance, if they dont arrive by the time 'America's Most Wanted' drives away give them a copy of the video. No need to unnecessarily "escalate" a call by reporting you observed a weapon and risking other people's lives including your neighbors. Dont be that guy because trust me it is noted.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I feel like I have read this type of "advice" about reporting someone is armed with a weapon to get the police there "quicker" more than a couple times over the past couple days on this forum. This is about the most numb brained ignorant "advice" I think I have ever heard given.

Of course if you call 911 and report there is a suspicious vehicle parked on your street and an occupant exited with what looked like a gun the police will respond quicker. Does this really seem like some genius crafted idea?? Police will drive faster getting there, putting their live and the lives other innocent public lives in danger when in all reality as in this case and most cases it is some idiot smashing your friendly neighborhood prostitute.

You have surveillance, if they dont arrive by the time 'America's Most Wanted' drives away give them a copy of the video. No need to unnecessarily "escalate" a call by reporting you observed a weapon and risking other people's lives including your neighbors. Dont be that guy because trust me it is noted.
hahahaa....love it!

Reaction score

No worries, there are idiots coming through my neighborhood, if they have prostitutes i don't know where they picked them up at. I don't see any in my area. As for telling the cops i see weapons, I'm sure they are being sarcastic as I call the police and they know my number when they see it on their computers . So i would not want to jeopardize my credibility when i contact dispatch. I know they are over worked and under man powered. Take a look at my other post a kid came by my house yesterday and had what appeared to be a real weapon. I have no idea if it was real or not, but i would have called the cops if i was home at the time it happened. And if the cops showed up and killed the kid and then they found out it was not a real gun. I would feel terrible that a mother just lost a child to stupidity.

bam2413

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No worries, there are idiots coming through my neighborhood, if they have prostitutes i don't know where they picked them up at. I don't see any in my area. As for telling the cops i see weapons, I'm sure they are being sarcastic as I call the police and they know my number when they see it on their computers . So i would not want to jeopardize my credibility when i contact dispatch. I know they are over worked and under man powered. Take a look at my other post a kid came by my house yesterday and had what appeared to be a real weapon. I have no idea if it was real or not, but i would have called the cops if i was home at the time it happened. And if the cops showed up and killed the kid and then they found out it was not a real gun. I would feel terrible that a mother just lost a child to stupidity.
djernie,

I just saw the vid you posted of the kid walking down your sidewalk.....that one I would DEFINITELY support you calling the police about and relaying the weapon info if you happened to catch it in real-time and let them deal with the situation. I won't divulge a ton of information on here but I strongly suspect that video would be appreciated by your local PD to pass around to the guys that work patrol, so they're at least aware that little fella carries that around.