LaView LV-PB932F4

Reaction score
I have a camera with a destroyed connector pigtail.

I have tried the Hikvision Pro and Value pinouts. Both pinouts power the camera up (POE, the IR lights light up). However, the camera will not communicate. I can't find any info but tried the Hikvision pinouts because the server's MAC address though branded LaView comes up as Hikvision.

Any ideas on the correct pinouts for this camera. Trying to punch it down to a keystone block.

Reaction score
I have a camera with a destroyed connector pigtail.

I have tried the Hikvision Pro and Value pinouts. Both pinouts power the camera up (POE, the IR lights light up). However, the camera will not communicate. I can't find any info but tried the Hikvision pinouts because the server's MAC address though branded LaView comes up as Hikvision.

Any ideas on the correct pinouts for this camera. Trying to punch it down to a keystone block.
According to this 2016 post/thread, that's a Hikvision DS-2CD2x10,2x20,2x camera. i'd guess DS-2CD2210 or DS-2CD2220.
All things considered, it MIGHT be easier to drop less than $5, wait two to three weeks, and order one of these items.

Now, even though you've mentioned trying the Pro and Value pinouts, I'll post a link to this document from Hikvision themselves:

Last edited: