LTS LTH-7132-WIFI Doorbell Camera

byee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I installed the LTS LTH-7132-WIFI camera about a week ago.

Here’s a summary of my opinion.

Installation was very simply and straight forward. Doorbell camera mounting plate is screwed into the wall using 2 wood screws. The camera is secured to the plate with 2 small screws. If to grab the camera by it’s side, you easily rock it back and forth.

LTS Connect - a PDF users guide/manual would’ve been helpful. Configuration settings are well hidden and not intuitive to use. It took me hours to find the detection area settings.

By default, the microphone is extremely sensitive. It’s able to record my mailman’s squeaky shoes. Very irritating when a car drives by........I get a loud banging sound. Reducing the volume setting via iVMS 4200 remote configuration helped.

Passive IR - it’s suppose to only record when it senses a person or animal. It records EVERYTHING people and cars. Alarm area sensitivity has been reduced from 16’ to 5’. The doorbell camera records every car traveling up and down my street. Any one else experiencing the same?

MicroSD - this was a challenge. The microSD needs to be initialized by the doorbell camera before its usable. LTS support was not helpful and didn’t know how to initialize the microSD. I installed a 32GB card into my camera.

UltraHD, HD and standard image quality options. I’ve tried the varies settings and found no change to the image quality.

WiFi - I’ve got it setup for my 5GHz network. It works great. Once setup, it’s difficult to move onto another WiFi network using LTS Connect. Doorbell response is well less than a second for my phone to receive a notification. I need more time using this feature to provide accurate comments.

Configuration is complicated. Adjustments are made via the LTS Connect app and the remote configuration using iVMS4200 utility.

Image quality is acceptable but not as good as my 3 and 4 MP turrets with a focal length of 4mm and 2.8mm respectively. I’m not liking the super wide angle view as it does affect the image quality. Zooming in on objects close to the camera is acceptable. Image is blurred at objects further away. I’ll need more time to learn to like it.

Blue Iris integration. I have my LTS doorbell camera added to my Blue Iris v4. The camera will record to the local microSD as well as Blue Iris.

LTS Support has been less than acceptable! It’s due their lack of experience with the camera.

Has anyone tried the LaView One IOS app on their LTS LTH-7132 doorbell camera? Are the menu options and application functions similar to LTS Connect?

Thoughts and opinions on your LTS LTH-7132-WIFI camera?

Last edited:

neobarrera

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed three of these cameras, they worked fine for few months.
for some reason they lost wifi connection. I've tried to connect them back but they just won't connect to a wifi network anymore.
I sent them back to lts, I received them back tried to install them but they just won't connect.
any suggestions on how to connect to the internal wifi of the camera manually