More proof that Ring sucks.

Reaction score
I love playing the devils advocate on Nextdoor, politely in so many words, I tell them their cams suck. Then wait and let the flaming begin. Then I come along and post this, "So, can your $200-$300 cam produce results like this $150 camera?" Then it's nothing but crickets.
People ask me for camera recommendations all the time, but: "I don't want to spend too much money. Should I buy a Ring?"

Then I tell them that for the price of one Ring, they could at least put up half a dozen Wyze cams with SD cards, and get coverage from multiple viewing angles, along with continuous time audio/video recording at comparable video performance.

And every once in a while I post an image on NextDoor from my Dahua SD49225T-HN, and everyone asks me, "What kind of camera is that?" But no one wants to put up a good quality camera when they realize it will actually take some effort to learn how to use it. :(

doorchecker1.jpg

bickford

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same problem in france ...

the majority of people are stupid and ignorant and the day they are burglarized they come crying!

And ask me i have picture of the burglar . i answer YES i have and licence plate too ^^

1573502869631.png

BICK