One Camera not working after reinstalling BI

Thomas B

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently had to replace the pc I am using as a BI server. I started this thread : Cameras not being detected after reinstall because initially the cameras were not being detected my BI. They still are not being detected when I search for them, but I am able to successfully add them manually and one camera works fine. The second camera is not displaying any video but it does appear to show the internal time stamp. Is this a settings problem or possibly an issue with the camera itself? The cameras are both the same model and are using identical settings. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently had to replace the pc I am using as a BI server. I started this thread : Cameras not being detected after reinstall because initially the cameras were not being detected my BI. They still are not being detected when I search for them, but I am able to successfully add them manually and one camera works fine. The second camera is not displaying any video but it does appear to show the internal time stamp. Is this a settings problem or possibly an issue with the camera itself? The cameras are both the same model and are using identical settings. Any ideas would be appreciated.
select the proper camera from the drop down...make sure the camera is not using smart codec +....
post camera image settings...

Thomas B

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
select the proper camera from the drop down...make sure the camera is not using smart codec +....
post camera image settings...
Thanks for the reply, sorry it took me so long to respond. I tried changing the camera type form the drop down and the results were the same. Here is a screenshot of that cameras image settings. They are identical to the working camera.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, sorry it took me so long to respond. I tried changing the camera type form the drop down and the results were the same. Here is a screenshot of that cameras image settings. They are identical to the working camera.
can you view video via browser?

Thomas B

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'll look into that, thanks for helping me narrow it down.