Our install...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a neighbor down the street aways that has at least five turret cameras installed. I do not know about the back of the house. He has a two story house and all the cameras are high up almost to the roof line. I guess he likes looking down on the tops of peoples heads. I believe they were professionally installed. Yours look pretty good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All cameras are software interlinked with our home automation system. At night, as an example, if BI or a PIR detects motion, all exterior lights plus under eave LEDs turn on to 100%

59249F8C-F056-4779-97FA-163E75083202.png

Here is a picture of the LEDs on Rainbow mode. I don’t have a picture of them in bright white.

7345CECE-EE4E-4762-8902-C39FABCE7CBB.jpeg

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nice clean install there @JNDATHP I would be tempted to paint those cameras (at least mounts) to match your walls on the outside... They would really blend in with the walls and hard to spot from distance. :highfive:

Reaction score
Looks really good! What cameras did you end up using? Thanks for sharing your set up :)
I wouldn’t suggest buying the ones I installed. Unfortunately I didn’t know about this forum when I bought them and didn’t know what to buy.

When affordable I plan on replacing all but 2 of the domes with Dahua 2231’s and the backyard one with a similar Dahau one and will order through Andy. The cameras in the garage and loft are older Dahuas but work very well.