PoE switch

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
YES! Wifi-texas is what I use. Between my RV, vacation home, and primary home, I must have at least a dozen of their 7+1 port PoE switch - both the Gig and 100mb variety. They work great. Never had an issue, and Marty, the owner/engineer that runs the place is super responsive to questions and request for support. I started off with an injector like you pictured, but that gets messy with all the patch cables - so I've migrated over to their switches. They're non-managed, so if that's important to you, then look elsewhere. But if not, they're a fantastic product for a very reasonable price.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wife and I just stepped out of a house built in 1922. Our first thought was that, that we would run into a lot of old problems. Just the opposite. The previous owner did so many bad renovations it was just better to leave it. At first glance you don't see it but it became very obvious. 72 thousand into a kitchen remodel without first leveling the floor (Entire new kitchen was off just a little) so doors, cabinets all didn't work quite right (All custom triple molding level renovation.

Such a waste.
It's a family investment for him. A rental. We have a long way to go.

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Will definitely pick up a fishing tool. Should be a straightforward shot. Should be! We will see if that goes as planned. Haha

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bought it through newegg. Should always have a copy on their site. But I'll make a backup and have the original purchase email.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

ldasilva

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
thats a good price on all that
might need to pick up a new fish tape the one i have bloodly sucks ass