Recording Issue

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I haven't had to touch my BI setup for months now,it just keeps chugging along. I started noticing that I was getting and recordings the last few days. If I manually trigger all the cameras,it works again. I triggered it two days ago and had to trigger them again today to get recordings.

Going to see what happens in a day or two. Any ideas as to what the issue may be?

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it bringing up a profile that is not configured to record?
I don't think it is,since I haven't touched it and it was working fine. I'll verify it later today though.

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did a reboot on Friday and things are still ok. Have to see what the next few days do.

Reaction score
Is it bringing up a profile that is not configured to record?
I haven't had to touch my BI setup for months now,it just keeps chugging along. I started noticing that I was getting and recordings the last few days. If I manually trigger all the cameras,it works again. I triggered it two days ago and had to trigger them again today to get recordings.
Going to see what happens in a day or two. Any ideas as to what the issue may be?

Last edited:

Scooby7274

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Finally got around to see what was going on and some how the hard drive was set to turn off after a certain amount of time. I changed to to "Never" and things are back to normal.