RTSP: 400 Bad Request - No signal on BI for IP Cam : NELLY'S M2T 1080p 2MP Turret

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I asked Nelly's if i need a firmware update. Waiting response.
Right now it's not a firmware issue, there's no reason why you should not be able to log into camera.
I can't help you if you're going to jump from one thing to another and not follow instructions or answer my questions.

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Working with built in app!!! thx now exploring settings :)

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The old internet explorer addon download file name for ip cam was i chineese name with an info icon in app but nothing that pops up to know developer infos when clicking icon, but cam is working on this app. Will retest BI soon with intel i got from this app to transcribe into bi.

Attachments

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Writed to BI i have basic mail support, waiting response for Error: 800027455 (Socket error: 10053) 0.

Nelly's sended me they quick start guide on their webpage but zero third party BI wiki support or tutorial videos, only NVR.
If i knew i would have waited to have a hickvision instead of all theses hickups. I am sure it is something blatantly simple thats blocking my noob path.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am sure it is something blatantly simple thats blocking my noob path.
It is....
1) Answer questions asked of you the best you can.
2) Listen to instructions given to you and attempt to follow them.
3) Be patient for a response......most people have other things to do in life (work, kids, yard work, doctor appointments, shopping)...the usual and aren't camped out on the keyboard 24/7.

The Nelly's cam IS a rebranded Hikvision and should work OK for you.

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes thank you really much! Did not want to sound impatient either, i am patient but a little desperate & same here trying to make the most out of it in my available time. I am free today so will concentrate on it.

Reread the first advices & i forgot to install ONVIF Device Manager. I just did it, cam recognised after entering user and pass, but still No Signal on it also.

I see that the DHCP is off and Static from default factory for Device Config Tool & ONVIF Device Manager.
In this video at 4min25sec ( ) they say to put DHCP On and set the new ip after has static.
Tried in device config with message : ''Port conflict, please replace the port''. My ports is Client : 554 & HTTP : 80

If you need me to post any configuration page pics just tell me and i will do it.

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Found this ( Blue Iris error 8000274c, 8000274d, 80002745 and RTSP (solved) - Learn CCTV.com ) when i googled my Error 80002745.

''So to fix the 80002745 (Socket error: 10053) error double check the IP port, update Blue Iris to the last version and do the same with the IP camera firmware. ''

''Some users have reported this type of problem with low-cost non-branded cameras and other models manufactured in China such as Reolink.''

I updated my BI yesterday. Waiting Nelly's response for Cam firmware update, because no firmware link in Nelly's website for device support download page.

Last edited:

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It narrows down to an unavailable firmware update on the camera side from Nelly's security.
I bought it from them from a user from this forum who suggested me this specific one.
Waiting response from Nelly's stuck with an incompatible camera with BI.

I attentively re-read & re-applied absolutely all of the advices since the beginning of this thread.

I got to the point of shutting down windows defender, after shuting it down with the whole windows firewall with no results. Re-started PC, manually added Blue Iris admin software and services inside windows firewall... nothing. Restarted and put everything back like before.

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nelly's customer service is awesome, they sent me the firmware update and updated the cam succesfully!
But still BI's No Signal Error: 80002745 (Socket error: 10053) 0
Nelly's offered a Team Viewer session, so i will wait when he as free time to troubleshoot it with me.
Still no answer from Blue Iris customer support by email.
I cant wait to make it work and install it on my ceiling :)

Zelf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Blue Iris tech support is awesome with Nelly's Security! currently troubleshooting all together in teamviewer :)
Edit : They solved the problem, excellent tech support!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hate to bump an old thread but what was the solution to this problem? I bought one of these and while I have set the static IP and can login and view it using the plugin, BI gives me "RTSP:400 Bad Request" after configuring it.

Edit: Got it to work. In Video->Path I put "/ch01/0" and now it works.

Last edited: