Security cams

Dynoesaur

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a situation my car was being broken into last night night inside the property of where I live they have do cameras but are not facing my vehicles so I'm gonna install my own
My vehicle is about 100meters of where I live no power close by so I was thinking solar powered wireless or battery charged talking or motion detection that can notify me whenever there is movement again my router is about 100 meters.......
Any suggestions anybody thank you

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
@Dynoesaur - welcome to the forum. Some pictures might help explain your situation at the site. Solar is a fairly expensive option as compared to something like a buried ethernet cable carrying POE. Is this an apartment complex or private home/condo?

Dynoesaur

n3wb
Reaction score
@Dynoesaur - welcome to the forum. Some pictures might help explain your situation at the site. Solar is a fairly expensive option as compared to something like a buried ethernet cable carrying POE. Is this an apartment complex or private home/condo?
Co
Condo yeah private it needs to be discrete