Sricam AP004

eli167

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone, tryingto get a SRICAM AP004 to work in ISPY any help would be appreciated. i Have A STATIC ip I have port forwarded working correctly it works great locally, but can not get it to work off site. I did download thier mobile app and it sucks can see the thumb nail but wort connect full screen

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, tryingto get a SRICAM AP004 to work in ISPY any help would be appreciated. i Have A STATIC ip I have port forwarded working correctly it works great locally, but can not get it to work off site. I did download thier mobile app and it sucks can see the thumb nail but wort connect full screen
Welcome to the forum. First, stay away from the Sricam, they are junk.
Ispy charges for remote access as well as alerts...monthly in perpetuity with very limited alerts...I suggest looking at blue iris. http://blueirissoftware.com/ the demo will work for 15 days..

DomEx

n3wb
Reaction score
I am looking for a cheap ip cam for use with ispy any reccomendation i had bad experience with Revotech

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking for a cheap ip cam for use with ispy any reccomendation i had bad experience with Revotech
You will have a bad experience with any junk no name brand. Read the wiki on top.