What does this mean? !!E: -98.32T

metamict

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I tried searching for this but couldn't find it any information about this. New installation. In the bottom status bar of BlueIris v5, I get the following message: !!E: -98.32T. I've attached a picture of what this looks like. I think this is supposed to show available HD space. Can anyone tell me what this means? I'm using a 10 Tb WD Purple drive for video storage, and it seems to be working OK.

Thank you!

Attachments

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You have over allocated space, Only allocate about 95% of the drive space to BI. Never 100 %

On screen shots give 100 % of the frame or tab window.

In windows what are all your drives. Screen shots of each disk drive windows properties.

screen shots of
System configuration options the clips and archiving tab, the folders new, stored, alert, aux1 settings ( 4 total screen shots)

Last edited:

metamict

n3wb
Reaction score
Than
You have over allocated space, Only allocate about 95% of the drive space to BI. Never 100 %

On screen shots give 100 % of the frame or tab window.

In windows what are all your drives. Screen shots of each disk drive windows properties.

screen shots of
System configuration options the clips and archiving tab, the folders new, stored, alert, aux1 settings ( 4 total screen shots)
Thanks for the info. I had a) allocated the entire HD and b) had added an extra zero. Anyway, correcting this seemed to fix the issue. Thank you!