100 yard dash?

Reaction score
I watched it a few more times and think:

• he looks directly at one of your cams as he takes a left at the stop sign. Maybe he has seen your videos on YouTube and is hoping to get some massive thumbs up.
  • after turning around and is walking back he looks to the right and shouts something that I can't make out and starts running full tilt. I still think it is dead people.

Reaction score
I watched it a few more times and think:

• he looks directly at one of your cams as he takes a left at the stop sign. Maybe he has seen your videos on YouTube and is hoping to get some massive thumbs up.
  • after turning around and is walking back he looks to the right and shouts something that I can't make out and starts running full tilt. I still think it is dead people.
LOL it might have been ugly dead people. He knows my cameras are there he has passed with his friends before and pointed at the cameras to let them know they are there,

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Run Forrest, run!
I do admire this fellow's style, running in those sandals.

Hey Djernie - your videos are legendary with high entertainment value. Much appreciated.
But you need a unique name for your utube channel.
Maybe "Djernie-land" "Djernie Diaries". Those are lame. Can't think of anything catchy, but I'm sure others will.