2 Amcrest Cameras, same view

medic61

n3wb
Reaction score
I've had 1 Amcrest camera and 1 foscam for awhile. I've added a 2nd Amcrest camera, I cannot get BI to show the feed. it either shows the same as the original or says no signal. Both cameras say "mapping succeeded" in the UPNP settings. The router shows all the ports. Ugh, can someone help please?

Thanks!

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've had 1 Amcrest camera and 1 foscam for awhile. I've added a 2nd Amcrest camera, I cannot get BI to show the feed. it either shows the same as the original or says no signal. Both cameras say "mapping succeeded" in the UPNP settings. The router shows all the ports. Ugh, can someone help please?

Thanks!
You need to do some reading.. never EVER turn on UPNP or fordward ports it's really bad security and will get you hacked... setup the camera as a dahua camera in BI turn off upnp,it's not your problem, stop fordwarding ports... also what version of BI are you using older builds of BI don't have the amcrest menu.. what build of BI do you have ? And you get LAN access or nothing

medic61

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm using 4.5.2.4 I turned it on to have access to the cameras remotely. I can see the first one in BI, I downloaded OWLR on my phone and can see both, if I shut off forwarding and upnp, I won't have access in the outside world will I?

medic61

n3wb
Reaction score
I think I got it, I was just changing the IP:HTTP and hitting ok. I shut off upnp, hit "inspect", came up as a generic, but shows the video now.