Bulk discount From EmpireTech-Andy on Amazon shop

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

From now on, we will arrange a discount for some models each month, attached file is the discount details. The stocks in US amazon only, so have to buy on it.

We always welcome to contact us directly for selection query, not easy for newbie to select the cams, i will do free consult for all guys need help.
Send me email or DM here. Guys can contact me via email kingsecurity2014@163.com.

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Black Friday discount on our amazon.com will start on next Wednesday till Saturday. Discount from 10%-20% off, and will have some limits on QTY for each purchasing.
We post all hot selling models on our shop which will do discount.
Will update the discount directly on the amazon link, it will shows each model's discount on Wednesday till Saturday.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Black Friday on aliexpress wills start in 5hours later till Friday.
Amazon's we will start on Tuesday night USA time, Asia time at Wednesday morning.

brianegge

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What is the differences between the IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED and IPC-T5442TM-AS?

They seem the same except the one has the LEDs. Why is the one without more? Why have both, can't you just not use the LEDs? I'm thinking I'll get a few 5442 cams, just trying to figure out which ones.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
What is the differences between the IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED and IPC-T5442TM-AS?
The difference is the LED or no LED. Low light place i think the IR one will be sharper. But if you want full color cam, the led one is good to go.

They seem the same except the one has the LEDs. Why is the one without more? Why have both, can't you just not use the LEDs? I'm thinking I'll get a few 5442 cams, just trying to figure out which ones. LED one sell not as good as the IR one, we buy bulk from dahua, and they do better price for the IR models.

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
That is a new firmware?No link yet?I will love to have those settings looks so clear. If you don't mind share all the settings use in that video?I can try. Thanks
I don't want to hijack this thread, but this video is very optimised for that situation. But as that car is crisp and clear, thieves and smuggs will never look like that face-forward into your camera, you'll never get such crisp & clear facial shots anyway. Unless you use 300 floodlights and film in color mode. ;-)

Off to @EMPIRETECANDY's Black Friday deals! :cool:
CC

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The IPC-T5442T-ZE stock use up on amazon today, :oops: still have some stocks on the way to Amazon, not sure when can be on.
So US/Canada gugs can contact me directly to buy more.