2023 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

After the 2022 thanksgiving day and the black Friday sales, we are very pleased to offer the sales. Cameras for security and fun bring us together here, make the ipcamtalk community more and more popular.Though lots of guys not use our cams, but we have the same hobby IP CAMERA. :D

2023 Spring is coming soon,so we decied to do a spring sales.
Here are the purchasing ways about the Sales.

In 2023 we will make the firmware update much easier than before, improve the service about fw download and support. So the 2023 hot selling list will show more details, we will keep updating.

Amazon US shop Link. Amazon.com
Amazon Canada Shop Link. Amazon.ca
Aliexpress Shop Link. Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
Amazon.De:
Amazon.de

Direct Order Contact me to order by email if you want to buy directly. My email is kingsecurity2014@163.com.

IP CAMTALK Shop
IP Cameras & Blue Iris - IP Cam Talk Store

1677851724771.png

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

slidermike

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY are you going to attach the refurb list to the 1st post above? I did not see it.
Will purchasing from the refurb list also earn entry into the lottery?

Thank you Andy!

Iemand91

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY Refurbs are just returns right?
Since you now have a EU Amazon store (Germany), is there a possible refurb list for us Europeans in the future? ;)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
It appears that Andy has reserved post #2 for the refurb list, and post #3 for lottery info. I'm assuming he'll announce when the refurb list is posted, but you can always check back on post #2.

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How used are refurbs?
Are they generally just open box or have they been installed and then returned?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How used are refurbs?
Are they generally just open box or have they been installed and then returned?
I have purchased many from the refurb list.

None of them I received looked like they were installed.

Many of them didn't even looked like they were open. It was like the person bought and was like WTF that is bigger than my arlo and sent it back LOL.

A couple you could tell they plugged it in and was like "I can't see it and is harder to set up than my scan QR code Ring" and sent it back LOL.

But unless it changed, I think the refurb list is only good in the USA.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
It appears that Andy has reserved post #2 for the refurb list, and post #3 for lottery info. I'm assuming he'll announce when the refurb list is posted, but you can always check back on post #2.
Thanks for the feedback. I initially read the 2 posts as past tense actions, not place holders for pending updates.

Sammyf

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Will there be more models available on Amazon.de during the sales? Or should we order from you directly?