2032 firmware 5.1 recordings issues

nachokb

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've got 3 cameras installed and ended up using their own motion detection and saving to NAS. It works great after upgrading to firmware 5.1 and applying the NFS free space fix.

My first issue is that I don't know how to delete events. Eventually I'll run out of space so I was hoping to regularly delete all events older than X weeks. My only choice right now is reformatting the cameras!. Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, in 5.1 I've found that in the Playback tab of the web UI, the timeline shows the little pink lines denoting recordings offset ~11 or 12 hours into the future. Anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

nachokb

framednlv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is the free space fix?

I setup my one Hikvision camera to record video motion to the NAS via NFS. It seems to allocate the whole drive, 100% between video and pictures. I set the video record to 30% and pictures to 70%. Then I disabled the pictures so the max record is only 30% of the drive. I just checked and I have recording starting at 2/25/2014 through today 5/16/2014 on the available 318GB allocated to video.

I wish I could use the NAS for the video motion and motion snapshots saved VIA ftp to a separate location.

Firmware VersionV5.1.0 build 131202
Encoding VersionV5.0 build 131128

Attachments

nachokb

n3wb
Reaction score