2CD2031-i failed live view.

Reaction score
Hi there guys, first off I'd like to say it's nice to stumbled upon this place. Seems like a very knowledgeable bunch around here.

I've recently gotten into Ip cams and got myself a 2cd2032-i. The only problem i'm having is with live view via browser. I'm able to view the camera via BI within and also outside of my network. However, live view RARELY work within the network and have never worked outside of the network. I believe this is what causing the mobile app to works properly, so in order to get that fixed, I need to fix the live view issue first.

The camera's firmware is up to date and browser cache has also been cleared but it still fails, any idea? Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. What is the issue, are you not getting the login page via the browser?

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I should have been more clear, i'm able to log in the web UI and everything. I have access to all the control like i should, the only problem is I can't get the live view to work, it keeps giving me the "live view failed" message.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is usually due to a corrupt plugin. Uninstall all the plugins and re-install the next time you login to the cam. What browser are you using?

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you are using IE, try Compatibility Mode for that IP address, many times that clears up viewing issues. It's hard for cameras companies to keep up with IE. You can also try Firefox.