2x EZVIZ DB1 Question on transformer for max resolution and 24/7/365 viewing

Nsshield

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking to stream 2x EZVIZ DB1 doorbell camera's 24/7/365.

I just got the devices and can't add them to my current doorbells transformer as that transformer is OC 12v class2 20v 60HZ 5va 10v.

What is the transformer to use that will not burn out the transformer when Streaming at their max resolution 24/7/365.

Also the OC 12v class2 20v 60HZ 5va 10v transformer is attached to my breaker box in the basement when I replace the transformer I would prefer to not have the new one attached to the breaker box but to have it just plug into a wall power outlet is there such a transformer that acts as a wall adapter one more thing is that the outlet I would be plugging it into would be a GFI outlet.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jack007

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm looking to stream 2x EZVIZ DB1 doorbell camera's 24/7/365.

I just got the devices and can't add them to my current doorbells transformer as that transformer is OC 12v class2 20v 60HZ 5va 10v.

What is the transformer to use that will not burn out the transformer when Streaming at their max resolution 24/7/365.

Also the OC 12v class2 20v 60HZ 5va 10v transformer is attached to my breaker box in the basement when I replace the transformer I would prefer to not have the new one attached to the breaker box but to have it just plug into a wall power outlet is there such a transformer that acts as a wall adapter one more thing is that the outlet I would be plugging it into would be a GFI outlet.

Thanks in advance.
A good place to start reading is here: New RCA HSDB2A 3MP Doorbell IP Camera