4.3.3 - April 20, 2016

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The one I highlighted in red, I suspect a lot of people will need to do if they have trouble with black frames or bad seeking in their clip playback.

4.3.3 - April 20, 2016

• Each camera window now individually recognizes the "disk not ready" status as a recording error rather than just a single global disk space warning. You will see the yellow trouble icon in the camera window title bar and messages written to Status/Messages.
  • Finally all "upside down" image issues introduced by the 4.3.2 hardware VPP processing should be resolved.
  • You may choose to optionally not use hardware decoding for BVR clip playback on a per-camera basis. If your recorded video has b-frames or is otherwise delayed, this may result in the playback delayed as well, causing issues with clip random access, or reading two BVRs simultaneously with a single web/client connection.
  • A bug which caused clip durations to be written incorrectly immediately following the end of a trigger event has been fixed. This may have caused the inability to seek to the newest events in a clip until the clip was closed.
  • A bug introduced in 4.3.2 causing crashing in some cases during alert playback has been fixed.

Reaction score
OMG I made a huge mistake and updated to this version. Now all of my motion detection rules are going nuts and my CPU went from ~40% (minimized) to 100%.

How do I roll back?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG I made a huge mistake and updated to this version. Now all of my motion detection rules are going nuts and my CPU went from ~40% (minimized) to 100%.

How do I roll back?
You need an earlier update file. You can find some posted on the forum. This is why its important to download updates from the website so you have the actual file in case you ever need to roll back.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
4.3.3.2 so far has been the best update I have had! Zero complaints! AMD FX-8350, 16GB Ram.

Reaction score
I heard back from Support and it sounds like some others may be having similar issues. Expect an update soon.