4.4.4.1- September 13, 2016

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
4.4.4.1- September 13, 2016

• A bug finally found and fixed where an automatic adjustment of the "max frame rate" may cause issues with direct to disc recording dropping frames.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Two (2) posts relating to the same release would be confusing.

In addition to a POLL which asks the question...

1) Release 4.4.4.1 is working well for me

or...

2) I have experienced problems running release 4.4.4.1

You should also post the release installer thereby creating an archive of all the releases and making roll-backs much less difficult.

JshKlsn

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I wonder if this is the issue I have been having for months and kept being told it's not a bug!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if this is the issue I have been having for months and kept being told it's not a bug!
If only there was a way to check....your issue is directly related to reolinks failure to include an iframe interval setting....

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hmm, i was looking what version i have and i do have: 4.4.4.1 x64
Support Level: Basic
Expires: 9/13/2016 10:53:04 Am ?!?! What is this? Expire....

JshKlsn

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Still having the bug where cameras will completely freeze and run at 0fps until I disable the camera and re-enable.

This bug isn't present in 4.3.9.5

Apollo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm having serious issues a couple of days after upgrading to this release. My desktop is showing through the main cameras window, I have no live view from any cameras, no new clips are being recorded, the messages window is cycling from 0 to five messages, etc. Has anyone else had similar issues?

bike_rider

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
With this version (clean install on a new machine, with an imported .reg file) playback of a rotated image crashes Blue Iris. Tried this on two cameras with very different configurations. Can anyone reproduce this?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
With this version (clean install on a new machine, with an imported .reg file) playback of a rotated image crashes Blue Iris. Tried this on two cameras with very different configurations. Can anyone reproduce this?
You should email support as this is a very specific instance..

bike_rider

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I hate to report an issue that may be unique to me. Always nice to get independent verification if I can.