4.4.5- September 23, 2016

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score

• Handling of DIO modules has been moved to a separate thread. This prevents issues with these devices from causing the UI to appear possibly to hang.
  • Connections to SeaLevel Ethernet devices will now be refreshed each 30 seconds to prevent them from timing out, which has been linked to system instability.
  • The number of supported inputs and outputs for DIO modules has been increased to 16 each.
  • The Blue Iris web server has been updated to increase responsiveness during times of heavy demand such as after a software update release.
  • The iOS app version 1.54.05 is pending Apple release. This version addresses a number of issues introduced by the switchover to iOS 10.

Reaction score

• Handling of DIO modules has been moved to a separate thread. This prevents issues with these devices from causing the UI to appear possibly to hang.
  • Connections to SeaLevel Ethernet devices will now be refreshed each 30 seconds to prevent them from timing out, which has been linked to system instability.
  • The number of supported inputs and outputs for DIO modules has been increased to 16 each.
  • The Blue Iris web server has been updated to increase responsiveness during times of heavy demand such as after a software update release.
  • The iOS app version 1.54.05 is pending Apple release. This version addresses a number of issues introduced by the switchover to iOS 10.
Thanks, I don't know if that was it, but all works today. I still do not get a success when I hit the reopen button, but the BI sees the change in state on the bits and sets the stoplight and/or triggers the cameras. This is exactly what I needed. Now I can connect PIR sensors to the Sealevel and trigger the cameras and alerts.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Imagine is every one of these Fenderlicious "BI Version Posts" had a poll with the questions (1) This version is working for me or (2) I'm having problems with this version so that users could determine at a glance what other user experience was with the new release. In addition, imagine if FenderRama also included the version updater/installer with his version post so that an archive old all BI releases would exist.

Reactions: Wen

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Imagine is every one of these Fenderlicious "BI Version Posts" had a poll with the questions (1) This version is working for me or (2) I'm having problems with this version so that users could determine at a glance what other user experience was with the new release. In addition, imagine if FenderRama also included the version updater/installer with his version post so that an archive old all BI releases would exist.
1) See the "rule"
2) See the "rule"

Mattias

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
"The number of supported inputs and outputs for DIO modules has been increased to 16 each."

Anyone manage to get the 16 inputs and 16 output to work with an Arduino. If so please paste code how you send and receive the data.