4.6.2 - September 27, 2017

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
4.6.2 - September 27, 2017

• Options/Email server DNS IP address for advanced use

• Fix for incompatible H.265 streams

• Foscam 89xx (and the many compatibles) audio decoding adjustments

• If not already running, the console process can launch the service process without requiring a re-start of the console

• The console process will install the service automatically if registry options "service" value disagrees with the service manager

• If the console is open with admin access and a software update occurs, the console will perform the update and the console will be restarted as well as the service process

• Audio output devices are now referenced by name instead of index when used for alerts, allowing you to add/remove devices without altering configuration

• Code signing certificate renewed for 2 years, all EXEs have been resigned

worlando

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I continuously record. It seems now since I upgraded I don't get the red box around each camera, just a red dot in the corner of the camera. Appears to be recording still. Is that a new feature?

With my new computer I finally purchased a license. So much better without the trial banner!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I continuously record. It seems now since I upgraded I don't get the red box around each camera, just a red dot in the corner of the camera. Appears to be recording still. Is that a new feature?

With my new computer I finally purchased a license. So much better without the trial banner!
yes, see release notes for the last update.

worlando

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Umm I'm feeling ignorant. Can you tell me where the release notes are?

worlando

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
"Camera window borders are now drawn in red only when triggered or when recording when camera headers/names are hidden and this applies to group streams as well. Previously they were drawn red whenever triggered or recording for any reason."

This explains why I saw it when I switched back to motion triggered.