4.7.7 - August 14, 2018

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
4.7.7 - August 14, 2018

• Many users of Windows 7 have experienced that the service does not always properly stop on demand or during a software update. BlueIris and the BlueIrisService applications have been updated to use a different method for inter-process communication. The BlueIrisService exe also now has the power to "taskkill" BlueIris.exe if it refuses to cooperate.

• Many other security updates

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did the update yesterday, but had to do it by downloading the installer from the blueiris website, as the updater inside Blue Iris gave an error.

The update finally got my PTZ commands on the SD49225T-HN fully working by changing the PTZ profile to "Dahua new", but with that i had some problems with the Auto-Cycle patrol. It stopped the PTZ on random intervals. The PTZ commands did not work, and i had to do a schedule override to get it working again. After i did that, the problem came back at a certain point. It gave me a error: PTZ: 12029: /RPC2

The RPC2 must be something new. I went back to the ONVIF (OXML) profile, and the Auto-Cycle has no problems anymore.. Maybe just a minor bug :D

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a list of what the security updates addressed?