4 Up Viewing?

corkangel76

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to make BI display just 4 cameras instead of 6? I have currently 4 cams installed, and on the live view I can only get it to show 4 live cameras, and 2 grey boxes where more cameras should be...

TIA

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to make BI display just 4 cameras instead of 6? I have currently 4 cams installed, and on the live view I can only get it to show 4 live cameras, and 2 grey boxes where more cameras should be...

TIA
Blue iris will only show camera that you added..so if its showing gray boxes it must be an added camera...simply right click on it and select delete.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ok, it looks like you are using a 4:3 screen (or 5:4) that may explain it..there is no way to fill more area because the cameras are displaying in 16:9..
If you use a wide screen it will cover the entire area.

corkangel76

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'd have to move my camera server to another part of the building. Which then it wouldn't be able to connect to the PoE... So I'm pretty much hosed.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd have to move my camera server to another part of the building. Which then it wouldn't be able to connect to the PoE... So I'm pretty much hosed.
What happens if you add 2 more cameras do they display in the black area?