"4K" cameras captures package thieves in board daylight. Can you easily ID the perps?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here's what appears to be a good "4K" security system setup capturing a package thief and accomplish driving a nice car in good lighting conditions.

Review the video on a "4K" screen and determine if you can ID the suspect and the car.

hint - this is why I really like cameras at the front door at eye level.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well you can see what happened, but not who did it. Do not know what they spent on the surveillance system, but it was too much, it was a failure.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I can’t believe that people drive around all day to steal packages. Also like people who walk the streets at 2am looking for unlocked cars. What’s wrong with these people.

This package thief will eventually get caught, end up in jail where she’ll get fingered by the girl running the jail.

K175un3

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No WDR, bad configuration of settings and totally useless placement of camera by front door (also others aren't too clever either). That's what I see mat200.

It's not the end of the world per se, it can be fixed but it would take some time and thought to sort things out.