5.0.8 - January 10, 2020

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
5.0.8 - January 10, 2020
The auto-cycle option to Only cycle when at least one camera is triggered will now display all
triggered cameras together at once
It is now possible to change the selected camera group during timeline playback. This
makes is easier to follow motion events without having to exit playback.
The camera settings window now loads tabs as they are visited, allowing this window to
open and close more quickly.
Many updates to make Remote Management more reliable when live updates are made to
camera and other configuration
UTC timestamps for Alert images now reflect any pre-trigger time that’s recorded;
previously this was the video frame at the time of trigger. This change helps with alert-to-
alert navigation in the timeline view.
The Sound alert may be specified to continue through the duration of a camera trigger.
The daily automatic database compact & repair may be ran on specific days of the week.
The camera red border when recording is now optional.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Some nice feature updates here. I'll let others test the waters though! Thanks for the update fenderman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Some nice feature updates here. I'll let others test the waters though! Thanks for the update fenderman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Note, the features beginning with the UTC update down the list, were available in the late 5.0.7 builds so you can grab 5.0.7.10 from the forum download section, if those interest you. As usual if this is a critical system, your thought on waiting on the 5.0.8 is spot on.